Tuesday 27 August 2013

Yet Another Teenage Card.

Hello friends and fellow bloggers.  Thanks for joining me again today.  I'm sorry if you are a bit fed up with teenage birthday cards, but this is the last one, I promise. For now anyway, Lol! But who can tell what the future may bring?

My Card


Click on image to enlarge pictures


As you can see this card was for my sister to give to Charlotte.  It is a Papermania 7 x 5  stepper card.  I always find these cards extremely difficult to photograph because they end up looking totally out of proportion.

The image is a pre-coloured digi image "Good Girl"  from Paper Shelter, although I did use Promarkers to colour the dog so that it looked just like my sister's Yorkie Molly, and Charlotte adores her. I worked from a photo and Jeanie reckons I got the colouring pretty spot on. The digi papers are from the Coconut Ice Christmas range from Pink Gem Designs.  The two different shades of jade card are Core'dinations. The flowers are Britannia rose dies, the leaves Cheery Lynne Flourish Leaf Strip and the doily is Cheery Lynn Canadian Kaleidoscope doily die.  I decorated the insides of all three of these cards, but I always forget to take the picture of them.  You can get a sneak peak at this one though. The little pink pearls are from my stash and the jade green Sparklets are from Kaisercraft  and I bought them at  A Maze Of Memories.   It is a bit far to travel to this shop but I will certainly be going back when I can. They are incredibly friendly and almost the moment I walked through the door I was offered a drink.  Such a nice touch.

Well that's it from me. Have a lovely day. Love and hugs from Christine xx

16 comments:

Unknown said...

How could anyone get tired of seeing your beautiful cards. It does not matter who they are for the design and content are the most important part for me, i love the images from The Paper Shelter and have used a few especially the pre coloured ones as I am not very good at colouring in yet. I am sure Charlotte will adore these cards the are beautiful.

Wilma x x x

Unknown said...

Love to see them and get inspired my friend, especially when mojo doesn't work after time out, awesome image from TPS and they always look fab on a card. Love your card shape too.xxx

janieworkum said...

Wat een schitterende kaart Christine, en wat een leuk model
groetjes Janie

Jenny L said...

Hi Christine,
another rally great teenager card. I do love the image, design,paper,and lovely colour card used for this . Fab colouring in of the little dog.
Have a wonderful crafty day.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Stamps and Paper said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stamps and Paper said...

I I love your teenage cards Christine..love your step card, sweet image and gorgeous colours

Anne

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Christine, I agree with Wilma, I don't get bored i love to see what is on the card and the styles and techniques used. this is another beautiful card, such a lovely image and I bet Charlotte loved it, Hugs Kate x

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Christine. I love the pretty image, beautiful colours and fabulous design too.
Sue xx

Marie-Louise said...

Beautiful card Christine. Lovely image and papers. Perfect teenage card.

Doreen said...

Gorgeous card,love the image,great layout.xxx

Oksana said...

Beautiful teenage cards Christine in lovely colours! Love the flowers.x

Gerrie's kaarten said...

Mooie kaart Christine
Groetjes Gerrie

Patricia said...

Good evening Christine,
Had look back at some of the cards I have missed. Loved them all nothing boring about any of them.
This one is great, I know what you mean about photographing Stepper Cards. Have to say you have made a good job with this one.
Hugs

Patricia xx

Lorraine said...

A fabulous card Christine. The image and die cuts are gorgeous.
Lorraine x

Planetsusie said...

Hello Christine - this is another gorgeous card and they are all so pretty, I wouldn't have been able to pick my favourite. Must admit I adore the little Yorkie though!

Hugs to you Sue Pxxx

scrappymo! said...

Gorgeous. Love this folded card...think I would like to give this fold a try. Yours is perfect for a teenager...off to see what else I have missed wile away!