Tuesday 29 October 2013

Addendum to Tissue Box Cover

Hi

A few people have asked about a tutorial for the tissue box I posted earlier this morning.  I'm so sorry that I didn't think to add it at the time.  I was going to edit my first post but then I thought that if you have visited once you may not return so this is is a very quick post with the link.  I'm sure there are loads of tutorials on the internet but I am a great fan of Split Coast Stampers which is where I got this one.  If you have never visited it would be worth your while because they really are a valuable resource.  Just be aware that you will need to alter the measurements because as I said earlier tissue boxes are all different sizes.  I have four boxes in various rooms in the house - only two are the same size!

Anyway, enough of the waffle - here   is the link.

Enjoy your day.


7 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Hi again Christine, thanks for this info, will be having a look later. Off to work soon, hugs Katex

Unknown said...

SCC is a fav spot of mine too Christine, awesome tutorials...now to see what you made..xxx

Patricia said...

Thank you for the link Christine, I love this Tutorial.
Much easier than the ones I did for Pearl earlier this year.
Glad you came through the storms OK
We were very lucky here, just very windy for w short while.
Hugs

Patricia xxx

MRS DUCK said...

Thanks Christine
Was I dreaming that you mentioned going to the Nec? There's a few of us seem to be going on the Friday.
Best wishes
Ang x

JJ said...

Thank you for that Christine, much appreciated.

Love & Hugs

Jacquie J xxx
http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

Sue said...

HI Christine fabulous box sorry I havent been well so have been taking it easy for a few days hope your safe with that horrid weather we've had huggles hun Suexx

Desiree said...

Thanks very much for the link Christine. I think our brownie cupboard is going to be crawling with boxes of all shapes and sizes very soon! I have made my first origami box after seeing them on Patricia Howarth's blog! xx