Saturday 12 December 2015

The Final Christmas Card Club Challenge For 2015 ... Anything Goes

Good morning.  I am back to my usual one day early for the CCC challenge because I have another project to post tomorrow. For our last challenge this year Zoe has made it very easy for us by allowing us "Anything Goes."

My Project


Ingredients
Large white gift bag - Hobbycraft
Backing papers -  First Edition " Silent Night"
Snowflakes - Spellbinders Create A Flake 4 and 5
Tiny snowflakes - XCut punch
Very large snowflake - ancient stash, 
(possibly Craftwork Cards from about 10 years ago.)
Ribbon and pearls from stash

This really is a dreadful picture but I have tried quite a few pics and none of them are any better. Dark dreary days,  pearlescent cardsock and glittery paper certainly aren't helping the situation.  I have made a gift bag with a flurry of glittery, sparkly snowflakes and in real life it really looks super - honestly!!!  I have added a label to the back of the hanging snowflake and made it into a gift tag. The very large snowflake at the top was white.  I coloured it with Promarkers, sprayed it with glue then drenched it in glitter. I think my sister will pleased  this bag anyway.  I'm not saying she is easily pleased, but she is so appreciative of everything I give her, or do for her, that it really is a pleasure to give her things.

Well that's it from me for today.  Take care all.


18 comments:

Patricia said...

Good morning Christine, I love the Gift Bag it is so beautifully decorated.
Your sister will LOVE it, of course she will, it's wonderful.
Have a great weekend
Patricia xxx

lydia jordan said...

Morning Christine
A lovely gift bag, which I'm sure your sister will love.
Lydia
X

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous gift back Christine, love all the snowflakes and sparkle.
Have a lovely weekend
Lorraine x

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card

Stamps and Paper said...

Beautifully decorated gift bag Christine

Anne

Wendy L said...

Beautiful Christine, xxx

cuilliesocks said...

Hello Christine, beautiful gift bag, love all the glittery elements, Kate x

Beebeebabs said...

Cute card

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Hi Christine, what a beautifully decorated gift bag and such a pretty frosty colour too. Shimmery and shiny is notoriously difficult to photograph but we can still see how pretty it is.
Lorraine

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Christine thank you for your lovely comment on my blog, Christine this is one gorgeous gift bag I adore the pretty colours, snowflakes and sparkle a classy looking project.
hugs
lorraine x

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Christine
Wow, wow, wow! Absolutely marvellous! Way too pretty to use. Lucky Jeanie, its divine!
Best wishes.
Ang x

rachel said...

this is so very pretty Christine - I hope you have a wonderful Christmas! big hugs rachel x

Carol said...

This is so pretty Christine, your sister will love it. Carol x

Zoe Tant said...

I've gone for a non card too! Great minds. I love your bag and your sister will too! It's so pretty and delicate. Zx

Rita said...

Fabulous bag Christine. Hard to believe this is our last card for this year. I hope you enjoy a lovely Christmas and all the best for the New Year too. Hugs Rita xxx

Mrs A. said...

A lovely gift bag and one to be kept long after the present inside has been used. Hope you have a lovely Christmas and a Crafty Year for 2016. hugs Mrs A.

MaryH said...

A very special gift bag for a most special person. I love all the glitter & bling, and the large snowflake is just beautiful. It's good to have someone appreciate the hard work that goes into making a special handmade project - and this one is so pretty. Wishing you a Merry Christmas and the best New Year! Hugs & TFS

Gibmiss said...

Hi Christine
Fabulous gift bag
Hugs Sylvie
Merry Christmas xx