Tuesday 29 April 2014

WANTED!

Hello to all my friends and fellow bloggers.  I have been away for a few days but I scheduled some posts - and it looks like it worked too! But I'm back so I can get down to some crafting again.  I've been having withdrawal symptoms. Lol!

My Card


outside of card


inside card

This card was for my great nephew and I  made it a couple of months ago but kept forgetting to ask Séb's dad if I could show it on my blog, and I felt it important that I should ask permission first. The original card has his full name but I decided not to show his surname. 

The card is 5" x 7" and made from dark blue pearl card. I computer generated the wording, used a star punch which hasn't seen the light of day for many years and then used some silver card candi with a line drawn through for "nails"  to hold the Wanted poster.   I think he was quite pleased when he received it.  The picture was taken when they were here last summer.

I hope this finds you all well.  



17 comments:

Karla said...

Super leuke kaart Christine.

Groetjes Karla

Anne said...

Brilliant! Hugs x

lydia jordan said...

Morning Christine,
What a fun card, bet the lad in question loved it.
Lydia
X

Rita said...

Fabulous card Christine. Hugs Rita xxx

Sue said...

This is fabulous Christine, the design is brilliant!
hugs Sue xx

JJ said...

Great card Christine, bet he loved the card. Something he could even frame lol!

Love & Hugs

Jacquie J xxx

Hazel said...

Christine this is just fab. Hazel xx

cuilliesocks said...

Brilliant card Christine, great idea for a little lad, hugs Kate x

Sue said...

Hi Christine !! what a fab card and great idea hope your both keeping well lots of huggles Sue xxx

Debbie Adams said...

What fantastic idea. Love this little party invite for a boy so cool. :D
Deborah (OSAAT Sis)

Carole Z said...

Hi Christine, a great idea for a card, bet he loved it! Hugs Carole Z X

Lia said...

This card gives me a big smile!! It's a great idea for a boy and he will love it!
Keep well!
Lia xx

Marie-Louise said...

Fantastic card Christine. I love it.

scrappymo! said...

This i s a fabulous idea and a fabulous card!
Bet he loved it as it is all about him and kids so love that!!!

Unknown said...

This is just so cute love it.xxx

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Christine
Bit behind. This work mularky gets in the way of fun lol!
Great card for Seb. Hope he enjoyed all his cake.
Have a great weekend.
Ang x

Patricia said...

Hi! Christine,
Love it, absolutely brilliant.
Will try to keep,this in mind for Thomas's birthday card it's a great idea.
Hugs

Patricia xx