Sunday 7 September 2014

OSAAT Challenge # 220 - Anything Goes With A Die

Hello!  My cards are like buses - none for ages then two following each other!

Today marks the return of the OSAAT challenge.   I think we on the DT have all enjoyed our summer break and have hopefully come back refreshed and raring to go. The challenge is Anything Goes - but you must use a die cut on your card somewhere.  The format is slightly different now in that there will be only one winner but there will be the Top Three chosen by the DT.

My card is made using Lovehand Doodle from our sponsor Stitchy Bear Stamps

My Card




This is a 6" x 6" white base card and I have used patterned papers from Dovecraft which were then matted onto black card stock. The image was die cut with SB Classic Ovals Large and matted onto black card which had been die cut with SB Classic Scalloped Ovals Large. I found the sentiment on the web and die cut it with SB Classic Circles and Classic Scalloped Circles. The black pearly spray was from Hobbycrafts and I think the ribbon was too.


Winner's Pack


This is what you could win and we would love to see your entries, so what are you waiting for?



21 comments:

Jo said...

Lovely card Christine & that sentiment is fab!
hugs Jo x

ps - I have candy!
http://mycraftingcorner-jo.blogspot.co.uk/

Margaret said...

Fabulous! I've been wanting to try Zentangle. Maggie, DT Teamie

Wendy L said...

Gorgeous card, I thought you had been having a go at Zentangle, I was watching it on C&C yesterday morning, not for me I think but interesting, xxxx

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,lovely image,design and colours.xxx

Sue said...

Really lovely card Christine lots of huggles Sue xxx

Mimi said...

Oh so striking, this card jumps out at you in black and white Christine, you did an awesome job, love love love this creation :) :) :) Big hugs Jane xxxxx

Jenny L said...

Hi Christine,
a superb creation today.
Love your super image and design.
This is so striking and very lovely.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Christine
I too thought you had been zentangling lol! Love the black and white theme.
Best wishes.
Ang x

Carol said...

A wonderful card Christine, perfect in B&W. Carol x

JJ said...

Wonderful Christine,

Love the image of the hand.

Love & Hugs

Jacquie J xxx
http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

cuilliesocks said...

Wonderful mono combo card Christine, and I love the zentangle hand, brilliant design and embellishments, hugs Kate x

Patricia said...

Absolutely stunning, l just love the "hand", great sentiment and fantastic design.
Hugs for both of you

Patricia xxx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Christine. Love the design and monochrome colour scheme.
lorraine x

CraftyGirl said...

My first comment blogger said their was a problem so here I am leaving another one. :) I just wanted to let you know I love the image in black and white and you did a wonderful job on it.

Your Sister OSAAT DT
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com


TTFN,

CraftyGirl

Brawny x said...

A stunning card Christine x

Carole Z said...

Lovely card Christine, love the monochrome and super sentiment, hugs Carole Z X

lydia jordan said...

Morning Christine,
Love your black and white card, very striking.
Lydia
X

Christine said...

Hi Christine wow such a small world, both coming from Stockton..born & bred left in 1983 to go live at Middleton St. George. nr Darlington..left there in 1994 to go live at Filey nr Scarborough which I know you will know of both these places.. am now following you too..love this super mono creation very classy..

smiles Christine x

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

This is such a nice card. Love the black/white colors

Jennie - The Crafty Wife said...

I love black and white cards, they always looks so classy as yours does. The perfect sentiment too.

Jennie, your OSAAT teamie xx

Karla said...

Christine wat heb je een leuke Doodle kaart gemaakt, heel mooi in zwart met wit.

Groetjes Karla