Sunday 5 April 2015

OSAAT # 234 - Anything Goes for Easter

Good afternoon  I'm sorry for my absence but right now there is a lot going on here.  When I can I try to check up on your blogs but it is a bit sporadic I'm afraid.

This is my DT card for the  One Stitch at A Time  challenge and this time it is to make a card for Easter or Passover.  My image is the Cala Lily Digital Image and Paper Pack from Coosty Creations available here at Stitchy Bear Digital Outlet.

My Card



Recipe
6x6" card made from Papermania cardstock
Papers from Coosty Creations
Tiny pearls from Meiflower
Large pearls from Hobby House
Martha Stewart Scroll Lace Punch

I actually didn't use the digi image.  The cala lily image I used as a topper on the front of my card is actually part of one of the backing papers which I cropped and printed onto card stock.  I also used that paper to line inside the card which made a lovely finishing touch. Although it's not very clear in the picture I also used another of the papers on the front. I didn't want to spoil it by adding any text so I computer generated the text on to white card stock and cut it into a label/tag which can be pulled out to read. I trimmed the edges with the MS punch to match the backing paper.

We'd love you to play along with us.  This is the prize you could win.



Hope you are all well and enjoying a blessed and peaceful Easter.




22 comments:

Wendy L said...

Beautiful card Christine, Happy Easter, xxx

JJ said...

Hi Christine,

Stunning card love the papers so beautiful.

Happy Easter to you and your family

Love & Hugs
Jacquie J xxx
http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

ike said...

That is soooo beautiful and I love the pull out sentiment panel :-) Fabulous creation.

Hugz
IKE xx

OSAAT DT Sistah

lydia jordan said...

Afternoon Christine,
Beautiful card, love it.
Lydia
X

Lia said...

Hi Christine, you're back with a gorgeous card which I like a lot!!
Best Easter wishes,
Lia xx

Mimi said...

Oh so beautiful Christine and I love the idea of using the image on one of the papers to make a topper, so very creative. You did an awesome job with this digi and paper pack, thank you so much :) :) :) :) BIg hugs and lots of thanks, Jane xxxx

CraftyGirl said...

Such an incredibly pretty card. Love the colors and image.

TTFN,

CraftyGirl
Your Sister OSAAT DT
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

Love crafts forever said...

I really love your card, and the way you finish it on the inside.
Hugs Nat.
Happy Easter!

Hazel said...

Christine love what you have done with this card. Your cala lillies are lovely. Hazel x

Carol said...

This is beautiful Christine, the image is gorgeous. Carol x

Patricia said...

HAPPY EASTER to both of you.
Brilliant card, really love the Cala Lillies and the colour you have chosen.
Hugs
Patricia xxx

Doreen said...

Love the fab image,this is beautiful.xxx

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Christine
A very elegant and tranquil looking card (if that makes sense).
Hope you're not too frazzled behind the scenes and that you and John are having a peaceful Easter.
Best wishes.
Ang x

Marie-Louise said...

Christine this is beautiful. Hope things settle down soon for you.

Sue said...

This is gorgeous, I love the image and your design is so beautiful.
hugs Sue xx

Brawny x said...

Fab card Christine x

Sue said...

Beautiful card Christine hope you've had a fabulous Easter! lots of huggles Sue xxx

Carole Pollard said...

So beautiful a gorgeous card Happy Easter love and hugs Carole x

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely Easter card Christine...hope you had a good weekend.

Anne

Margaret said...

Very pretty card. I love the image and your design. Maggie, DT Sister

Carole Z said...

Such a pretty card Christine, sorry for the late comment, life has been so busy of late that blogland is being quite sporadic for me too, hugs Carole Z X

scrappymo! said...

Beautiful card!