Thursday 7 July 2016

MAWTT - No Patterned Paper

Good morning.  A quick post for me today.  It is time for another challenge at Moving Along With The Times. Our host for this challenge is Janice who chose the theme.

My Card


Recipe
white pearlescent card - Crafters Companion
Floral Ovals die - Spellbinders
Garden Lattice e/f - Spellbinders
Sentiment stamp - Creative Expressions
Ribbon and pearl from stash

I was wondering what to do for this challenge when I found this part finished card in my stash which fit the challenge. I found some multicoloured ribbon which matched quite well and added toning pearls.  Voila! Job done.  Since I was short of time I was very pleased about this.  I'm not sure how log it has been in the back of the drawer but it is years since I made an A5 card.  Anyway, it's used now.  Please pop across to the blog and and see wht my teamies have come up with.

Hope all is well for you and you have a great day.  Guess what?  It's raining here ... lol!




9 comments:

lydia jordan said...

Morning Christine,
A lovely card.
Lydia
X

Wendy L said...

Gorgeous card Christine, xxxxx

Marie-Louise said...

This is gorgeous Christine. It is a great feeling to use up one of the many discarded projects. I have a load of them.

Hazel said...

Christine, I might have been in the drawer for a long time but it's a truely beautiful card. Hazel X

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A very stylish and elegant card Christine.
Lorraine

Lia said...

Christine, you made a very elegant card. I like it!!
Lia xx

cuilliesocks said...

Strikingly elegant Christine, beautiful design, Kate x

coldwaters2 said...

Beautiful classy looking card Christine, the background is so pretty I love the colours and dies you have used
hugs
lorraine x

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Christine
Gorgeous card and I think we must have been telepathic with the colour and layout lol!
We had a spot of rain here too this morning but Its been a lovely bright evening.
Best wishes.
Ang x