Sunday 10 July 2016

One Stitch At A Time - Anything goes With Nature

Good morning to my friends and fellow bloggers, and if you have arrived by mistake, or by chance, you are very welcome.  Please leave a comment and if you have a blog I will visit you in return.

Please scroll down to the previous post if you are looking for my Christmas Card Club entry.

 Time for another challenge at OSAAT and this time it is "Anything Goes ... With Elements Of Nature".  Now that is a really wide brief so you can go with trees, flowers, animals, birds etc. As you can see I have gone with a bird.

My Card


Recipe
6" base card - Papermania card stock
grey pearlescent card stock - Pennies Worth
DSP - "Feathered Friends"  Coosty Creations
image - "Feathered Friends" Coosty Creations
black feathery fibre - from stash
card candi - Craftwork Cards

I have been pretty busy lately with a lot going on so my cards are tending to be fairly simple, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. I think this will make a great male card so will make a good addition to my box.  I have plenty of cards in there - but never enough masculine cards!

"Feathered Friends" by Coosty Creations can be found here in the store  There are four papers as well as the digi image in the set so a great pack to have. Why not visit the blog and you might be inspired by the projects of the design team to enter the challenge. This is waht you could win.


I hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend.  Take care.


Entered into:
613 Avenue Create  Birds of a Feather







12 comments:

Wendy L said...

Lovely birdie on you fab card Christine. xxxx

Carole Pollard said...

Fab card I love the grey colour combo and fab image That feathery trim is just perfect. A very lovely card Love and hugs Carole x

Babs said...

It's an ideal card for a male and it's beautiful too

Happy Crafting
Hugs Babs x

Marie-Louise said...

Fantastic male card Christine. Beautiful image.

cuilliesocks said...

Fabulous card Christine, it's a beautiful image and design, could do anyone really, Kate x

meg said...

lovely combination of image papers and embellishment as you say great card for a guy

Lorraine said...

A fabulous card Christine, love the image
Lorraine x

Gerrie's kaarten said...

Prachtige kaart mooi plaatje met de vogel
Groetjes Gerrie

lydia jordan said...

Hi Christine,
Lovely card, I love the bird image.
Lydia
X

http://cheryl-cherylscreativeatcscards.blogspot.co.uk/ said...

Just gorgeous hun love the bird,and the layout is beautiful love it hugs cheryl xxx

Jenny L said...

Hi Christine,
what a very super card, and such a very lovely image.
Your design is fab, and as you say it makes a wonderful masculine card.
I think we all tend to forget to make more of these type of cards for our boxes.
With me I don't get such a buzz out of making masculine cards as I do others.
Perhaps it's because I am limited to what you can put on there as you know me I like lots of embellies on mine.
Love and big hugs from my house to yours.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Christine
I couldn't do the wispy feathery thing as you know I have a thing about feathery stuff lol! but love your birdie image which is super for anyone.
Best wishes.
Ang x