Saturday 4 March 2017

Christmas Card Club

Good morning.  Another two weeks have passed so it's time for our friendly little gang to produce another Christmas card.  Zoe is hosting this time and she asked us for something "off the wall ie non-traditional, a little wacky, unusual colours etc."  So this is my offering.  Some might think it a little irreverant but it's just a bit of fun.
 
I have used my "Greeting Card Factory" to find some images.  Cards are all very flat again. I have added a funny caption inside in lieu of a sentiment.

Card 1


Caption: "The Wise Men soon regretted buying that cheap sat nav off eBay"


Card 2


Caption: "We have no reservations in wishing you a Merry Christmas."

Card 3


Caption: "May your Christmas be filled with unexpected treasures"

The pictures are terrible I'm afraid but it has been lashing with rain the entire day so it is extremely dark.  I tried manipulating the images with my software but it's not much better.  Sorry.

Well that's it for today.  If you want to see what the other girls have come up with you will find their details on my side bar - but they won't be posting until tomorrow.  I have another DT card due then so I always post this one a day early.

Take care and enjoy your weekend!





19 comments:

Wendy L said...

Wonderful 'Fun' cards Christine, xxx

lydia jordan said...

Morning Christine,
Fun cards.
Lydia
X

Lia said...

Oh Christine, this is marvellous! I am sitting here with a big smile and a grey and rainy morning begins so well!!
Lia xx

dutchess said...

What a hoot...I love your three cards Christine they just made me laugh and I know a recipient for each of the cards great fun xxx

cuilliesocks said...

Laughing out loud Christine, what wonderful fun cards, just love them and the humorous sentiments, Kate x

Lorraine said...

A brilliant selection of fun cards Christine. Love teh sentiments
Lorraine x

Doreen said...

Love them all,just gorgeous.xxx

Stamps and Paper said...

Super cards Sandra they really made me smile..

Anne

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Christine
Oh you have made me laugh. These are an absolute hoot and downright hilarious. Brilliant!
Best wishes.
Ang x

Zoe Tant said...

Fun collection of cards Christine. Thanks for joining my challenge. Zx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

I think these are super Christine and perfect for the 'off the wall' theme set for us this week. You have come up with three fabulous cards and I love the humour too.
Lorraine

Rita said...

Oh my Christine, what wonderful cards. They certainly fit the bill for Zoe's challenge. Love them. Hugs Rita xxx

MaryH said...

What a brilliant idea for this challenge AND you've 3 cuties for your stash. I think anyone who has a sense of humor will love these wacky cards, I know I surely did. Certainly didn't think either was irrevant..folks in that day had to have a laugh too. Also got a chuckle from the comments under each card too. Lucky you having that program to get these designs from....Big hugs & TFS

Mrs A. said...

I'm laughing so much my sides hurt. Just the right pick me up I needed. Cheers. Hugs Mrs A.

rachel said...

hee hee Christine - these are all such fun - I especially love the frankenstein one - it reminds me of singing carols as a child - I always thought it was frankenstein!!!! Hugs rachel x

Carol said...

What a wonderful trio of funness Christine, love these and they definitely fit the bill for Zoe's theme. Carol x

Gibmiss said...

These cards are fabulous Chtistine... love them all
Hugs Sylvie x

Jenny L said...

Hi Christine,
oh those cards did make me laugh.
They are all so very wonderful and very super.
I think if a card brings a smile to your face or makes you laugh then you have created the desired effect, and I love them all.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

scrappymo! said...

These are hilarious. I had a good chuckle when I read through each one!
Perfect for our challenge theme!