Friday 12 May 2017

Favourite Colour Combination

Good morning. I'm sorry for being such a bad blogger but life is so busy right now!  One of these days it will slow down - but not for a while yet! I am still up to my neck in WI Centenary Celebrations!  We have something planned for every month of the year - and some months more than one!  Ah well, you only celebrate a centenary once in a lifetime!!

Well it's time for another challenge at Winter Wonderland.  I am hosting this time and the theme is to use your favourite colour combination - remember that it is Christmas projects only! We are sponsored this time by Pink Gem Designs and the winner will receive two digi images or two card toppers of their choice, or one of each.

My Card

Recipe
6 inch square white base card
Penguin Post topper from Pink Gem Designs
Frostyville Corner - Memory Box
gems from stash
tiny pom poms on hats - stash

Another simple card using a card topper.  I love the combo of lilac and turquoise or lilac and pink, so when I saw this image it was a no brainer.  Didn't need much to finis it off.

Please pop over to the blog and see what my teamies have made for the challenge and maybe you will be inspired to join in.  You can never start your Christmas cards to soon ... lol!

Hope you are all well.  Take care.


10 comments:

lydia jordan said...

Morning Christine,
Lovely card.
Lydia
X

Stamps and Paper said...

Your card is adorable Christine I just love penguins

Anne

Lia said...

Yes! Your card is showing up in the blogger readinglist so I can't miss it. It is so cute with the adorable penguins.
Lia xx

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the fab image and design.xxx

Pat K said...

Aww..such a sweet image. Beautiful card Christine. Thanks for the great challenge. Pat K x

Jenny L said...

Hi Christine,
I can well imagine how busy you are at the mo with all the celebrations of your WI.
Love this wonderful card and your design is so very lovely.
Great image I am very fond of PG images as you know.
Love and big crafty hugs from my house to yours. Jenny L.

dutchess said...

What a sweet image Christine....lovely colours and a great card design...love PG images......xxxx

Sandy said...

So sweet - I love these cute little babies!
Wonderful and happy card!
sandy xx

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Christine
To be fair, you like the combination of lilac with anything lol!
Works beautifully with the turquoise and your sweet penguins.
We'll have to squeeze in a meet up in between your events before you wear yourself out lol!
Best wishes.
Ang x

Tiggerscraps said...

Awe, so much cuteness!! Thank you so much for joining us at The 12 months of Christmas!
Marji DT